Waltham Forest Support Services
Waltham Forest Stop Smoking Service.
- The free of charge service is open to anyone aged over 12 who lives, works, studies or is registered with a GP in the borough.
- The service offers one-to-one telephone, digital or face-to-face support from a specialist stop smoking practitioner.
- Evening and weekend appointments available.
- Combination nicotine replacement therapy including patches, gum and sprays which can be sent to the client’s home address.
- Alternatively stop smoking medication such as Champix or Zyban (when available)
- Online resources, digital support and apps available 24-hours-a-day as well.
- The service is e-cigarette friendly
- Support is available in a wide range of languages.
- Referral can be self, GP, Pharmacy or any health professional
For more information please visit; https://quitrightwf.org
stop smoking london services
Call us to speak to a Stop Smoking London free helpline advisor who will help find the right support for you. We are open seven days a week at the following times:
Monday to Friday – 9am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday – 11am – 4pmCall 0300 123 1044
Why not explore
There are lots of reasons to stop smoking And the benefits start sooner than you might think!
Need help with your quit smoking motivation?
Quit Smoking Motivation: A Guide for Londoners